The VacuVin Champagne Saver and Pourer keeps the champagne natural bubbles and minimizes oxidation, preserving the taste of a bottle of champagne for up to a week. The VacuVin Champagne Saver and Pourer also functions as a champagne pourer designed to prevent dripping by returning any excess champagne back into the bottle. The handle opens the VacuVin Champagne Saver to allow perfect, non-drip champagne pouring and closes it to effectively recork the champagne and keep it fresh.
- Put the handle in the upward position and place the Champagne Saver on top of the bottle.
- Lock the Champagne Saver onto the bottle by carefully pulling down the sleeve.
- When pouring Champagne the handle should be in an upward position.
- Close the Champagne Saver by moving down the handle.
- Store bottle upright.
- To unlock the Champagne Saver from the bottle carefully push the sleeve upward.